We invite teams with cool ideas for IT projects in modern areas of business to participate in IT_EUREKA Competition.
Teams can represent universities, colleges, training centres and can be supported by businesses or other institutions. However, this is not mandatory.
TO JOIN THE COMPETITION
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM DESCRIBING YOUR PROJECT IN DETAIL.
PROJECT ADMISSION CRITERIA:
Startup projects should be aimed at finding a business model that will allow to quickly enter the market and scale the newly created products/services. Projects with a clear understanding of the functionality of the product and the business aspects of its use are allowed to participate in the competition. The competition will be held in two directions: Hardware and Software startups.
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION OF PARTICIPANTS/TEAMS
The age of admission to participate in the Competition is 18 years.
Participants aged 16-17 are admitted under the following conditions:
- the presence of at least one other participant who has reached the age of 18 in the team of such a participant;
- ensuring the consent of the participant’s parents/guardians to participate in the Competition.
APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED UNTIL
9 pm CEST TIME, OCTOBER 21, 2022.
To participate in the IT_EUREKA Competition, please go to the registration page and fill in all fields of the form.
The form contains the following fields:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Project name
- Project description
- Industry (FinTech / MarTech / EdTech / AdTech, etc.)
- Direction (hardware/software)
- Product / service innovation
- Problem definition
- Competition in the market
- Monetization model
- Current stage (What has already been done)
- Project team and their locations
- Title of the organization / university
- Additional material (pitch deck, etc.)
- Agreement with competition procedure
WILL RECEIVE CASH AND PARTNER AWARDS FOR THEIR PROJECTS IMPLEMENTATION.
COMPETITION STAGES AND PROCEDURE:
- October 3 – 21 – accepting applications
- October 22 – 30 – sprelimary selection
- October 31 – November 10 — basic program
- November 12 – 17 – team case analysis
- November 18 – 20 – preliminary selection to the next stage
- November 21 – semifinalists announcement
- November 23 – December 8 – hardcore program: mentoring sessions, workshops, celebrity talks
- December 9 – crash test
- December 14 – competition final
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Innovativeness and relevance of the idea.
- Elaboration of business aspects of the project.
The results of the selection will be published on the official website of the Competition.
Mentoring sessions with professionals, including representatives of investment funds, businesses, marketing agencies and leading technical specialists will be held online. They are must-sees for semi-finalist teams. Teams that have attended at least 80% of the meetings with the competition mentors will be admitted to the finals.
At the beginning of December, the teams will have a crash test, during which they will be able not only to practice before the finals, but also to receive final instructions from the experts of the Competition.
Following last year’s example the final will be held online. After all teams’ pitches are completed, an expert jury will select the IT_EUREKA 2022 winner.
If you have any questions or have difficulties during the application process, please contact the competition coordinators: email@example.com
The composition of the jury of the Competition will be formed from representatives of innovative structures, venture business, international organizations and foundations, etc.
Winners of the Competition will be announced and will receive support for the implementation of projects from the partners of the IT_EUREKA Competition.
The event is held online, participation is free. In case you need to come to the organizer’s locations, travel expenses are covered by the participants.
The Organizer of the Competition is the Charitable Organization “Charitable Foundation “Sigma Software. Social Initiative”.