1. For the purposes of processing, use and storage of personal data, the following concepts are used in the following meanings:
1.1. The Competition (IT_EUREKA) is a competition of innovative startup projects in modern fields of business: finance, traffic processing, advertising, information security, AR/VR, infotainment, and others.
1.2. The Organizer of the Competition is the Limited Liability Company “Sigma Software” and Charitable Organization “Charitable Foundation “Sigma Software. Social Initiative”.
1.3. Participant is a person who participates in the Competition individually or as part of a team.
2. The Participant gives his consent to the Organizer for the processing, use and storage of his data personal data, such as: name, surname, patronymic, e-mail address, contact phone number, place of work, place of study and other information or sets of information about the Participant, which identify or can specifically identify the Participant. The participant shall provide valid personal data to the Organizer.
3. The purpose of using the above personal data is the realization of relations between the Organizer and by the Participant, in particular, the organization and conduct of the Competition, informing the Participant about all the necessary details of the Competition, as well as for the purposes of communication with the Participant to inform about further measures of the Organizer and third parties. For the purposes of communicating with the Participant to inform about further actions of third parties, personal data of the Participant may be transferred to third parties for the purposes of implementing the rules of Competition.
4. The processing of personal data of the Participant is carried out by authorized persons of the Organizer.
5. The organizer undertakes to process, use and store the specified personal data in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
6. The participant has no objections to the fact that his personal data may be transferred to third parties if it is necessary to achieve the goals of collection and use of the above personal data or in other cases provided for or those that do not violate current legislation.
9. The participant has the right to withdraw consent to the processing, use and storage of personal data by the Participant sending the relevant order in a simple written letter to the Organizer at email: email@example.com. At the same time, the Participant agrees that such withdrawal may cause the Organizer to refuse further participation in the Competition, if participation cannot be continued without the Participant’s personal data.
10. By filling out the form, the Participant gives his/her consent to the processing, use and storage of personal data according to the above conditions and certifies the fact that he/she is informed about all aspects of the processing, use and storage of his/her personal data, in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data.